Dr. Michael Klaper answers questions on a wide variety of health and nutrition-related subjects. To submit a question for inclusion here, send e-mail to: answers@DoctorKlaper.com
NOTE: Since Dr. Klaper receives such a large volume of communications each day, he is unable to guarantee a personal response to your message unless you’re a client or patient. Some questions from the public are addressed in Answers and Videos.
Dr. Michael Klaper is also available for private consultations by phone call, FaceTime or Skype.
- Understanding and Treating Sore Throats
- How to Avoid Getting Sick
- Banishing Bronchitis – Step By Step
- Hepatitis C Treatment Protocol
- Is Your Acidophilus Alive and Well? How To Tell…
- Diet, Arthritis, Autoimmune Disease and (Un?)Common Sense
- Vitiligo – Vitamins and Other Strategies
- Jay Dinshah’s Gift – Protecting Our Arteries
- Mediterranean Diet: Healthy Despite Olive Oil
- This Doctor’s Take on Dairy
- Our Future Depends on Our Food Choices by Richard Schwartz, Ph.D.
- Re-Thinking Multi-Vitamins
Read a 4-part interview with Dr. Klaper originally published under the headline, "Doctors with a Difference." The article includes how to start on a plant-based diet and how to help others to do so.
Newsletter: Subscribe to Dr. Klaper’s Mailing List to receive his free e-mail newsletter.