Dr. Michael Klaper answers questions on a wide variety of health and nutrition-related subjects. To submit a question for inclusion here, send e-mail to: answers@DoctorKlaper.com
NOTE: Since Dr. Klaper receives such a large volume of communications each day, he is unable to guarantee a personal response to your message unless you’re a client or patient or requesting professional services. However, some questions from the public are addressed here in the Answers section and in the Videos section of DoctorKlaper.com.
Dr. Michael Klaper is available for private consultations by phone call, FaceTime or Skype.
- Understanding and Treating Sore Throats
- How to Avoid Getting Sick
- Banishing Bronchitis – Step By Step
- Hepatitis C Treatment Protocol
- Is Your Acidophilus Alive and Well? How To Tell…
- Diet, Arthritis, Autoimmune Disease and (Un?)Common Sense
- Vitiligo – Vitamins and Other Strategies
- Jay Dinshah’s Gift – Protecting Our Arteries
- Mediterranean Diet: Healthy Despite Olive Oil
- This Doctor’s Take on Dairy
- Our Future Depends on Our Food Choices by Richard Schwartz, Ph.D.
- Re-Thinking MultiVitamins
- Fasting: Effective Ancient Therapy for Today’s Health Concerns
Read a 4-part interview with Dr. Klaper originally published under the headline, "Doctors with a Difference." The article includes how to start on a plant-based diet and how to help others to do so.
• Newsletter: Subscribe to Dr. Klaper’s Mailing List to receive his free e-mail newsletter.