Dr. Michael Klaper answers questions on a wide variety of health and nutrition-related subjects. To submit a question for inclusion here, send e-mail to: answers@DoctorKlaper.com
Please note: Because Dr. Klaper receives a large volume of communications each day, he is regretfully unable to respond to every email. When he is able, Dr. Klaper posts responses to questions from the public here on the Answers page. Plus, some questions may be addressed in the Videos section of this web site or in Dr. Klaper’s Medicine Capsule Newsletter.
- Understanding and Treating Sore Throats
- How to Avoid Getting Sick
- Banishing Bronchitis – Step By Step
- Hepatitis C Treatment Protocol
- Is Your Acidophilus Alive and Well? How To Tell…
- Diet, Arthritis, Autoimmune Disease and (Un?)Common Sense
- Vitiligo – Vitamins and Other Strategies
- Jay Dinshah’s Gift – Protecting Our Arteries
- Mediterranean Diet: Healthy Despite Olive Oil
- This Doctor’s Take on Dairy (Updated: December 3, 2014)
- Our Future Depends on Our Food Choices by Richard Schwartz, Ph.D.
- Re-Thinking MultiVitamins
- Fasting: Effective Ancient Therapy for Today’s Health Concerns
- Slaying the Sugary Beast (NEW)
Read a 4-part interview with Dr. Klaper originally published under the headline, "Doctors with a Difference." The article includes how to start on a plant-based diet and how to help others to do so.
• Newsletter: Subscribe to Dr. Klaper’s Mailing List to receive his free e-mail newsletter.