NEW RELEASE: MAY 2014
Dr. Michael Klaper, one of the foremost authorities on nutrition and health, explores some of the most commonly held beliefs and myths about nutrition in his new DVD, “Sense and Nonsense in Nutrition: A Look at Today’s Most Common Health Myths.”
You will change the way you think about your body, your food, and your health!
Dr. Klaper provides common-sense analysis and detailed advice on frequently misunderstood topics. Here’s some of what he discusses in this DVD:
- Gallbladder flushes
- Colonic irrigation
- Probiotics – uses and misuses
- Olive oil – heart healthy?
- Chocolate – sweet seduction?
- Dairy – good or bad?
- Fat burning pills
- Sugar – what’s the truth?
- Multi-vitamins – smart, or not?
- Low carb diets – dangerous or effective?
- Coffee – beneficial or hazardous?
• Learn about Dr. Michael Klaper’s other DVDs and videos.
• Subscribe to Dr. Klaper’s Mailing List to receive his free e-mail newsletter.