In this 50-minute audio podcast, Dr. Michael Klaper is interviewed by Clint Paddison about the power of natural healing with a plant-based diet for a broad range of diseases, including Rheumatoid Arthritis. Listen to learn about:
– Problems that exist with modern foods
– How 90% of medical conditions are a direct result of food choices
– Why plant-based diets are so powerful at reversing disease
– How patients typically improve on a plant-based diet
– Where do you get your protein? Calcium? EFA’s?
– “Leaky Gut” overview
– Plant-based diet for Rheumatoid Arthritis
– Why Dr Klaper is the doctor of choice for Paddison Program forum members
Interviewer Clint Paddison is the author of the bestselling online program, ‘The Paddison Program for Rheumatoid Arthritis’ which has sold in 50 countries and has improved the lives of thousands of people with RA.
Click to learn about the Paddison Program For Rheumatoid Arthritis (link opens in a new tab or window).
Read Dr. Michael Klaper’s full length article, “Diet, Arthritis, and Autoimmune Diseases” here at DoctorKlaper.com (updated November 2015).