Dr. Michael Klaper is a featured speaker at events throughout the year. This web page is updated as new speaking engagements are added to his schedule. Please contact Dr. Klaper if you would like him to speak at your event.
NOTE: The icon indicates that the corresponding link opens in a new tab or window.
- EVERY WEDNESDAY at 2 pm: Nutritional Health and Healing – True North Health Center, Santa Rosa, CA
Dr. Michael Klaper is on the staff at TrueNorth Health Center in Santa Rosa, CA. For over 30 years, the Center has helped more than 10,000 people regain their health. (Note: Dr. Klaper’s weekly lectures are not recorded.)
Dr. Michael Klaper delivers the keynote address and a series of lectures during this weeklong cruise.
- March 30 – April 6: Dr. Michael Klaper’s 2014 Maui Spring Renewal Cleanse Retreat
- September 17 – 20: 2nd Annual International Plant-based Nutrition Healthcare Conference – San Diego, CA
"The vast majority of people in physician offices are there due to diseases caused by the Standard American Diet (S.A.D.). Medical school didn’t prepare me for patients getting healthy, but indeed they do, every day in my office, because of plant-based nutrition." – Michael Klaper, M.D.
Dr. Klaper is part of the Conference Faculty for this event to be held at Loews Coronado Bay Resort.
All physicians and medical professionals are encouraged to see PBNHC.com for details.
- May 1: 2013 Food Revolution Summit - Worldwide Broadcast
John Robbins interviewed 24 of the world’s top food experts and activists during a weeklong virtual summit from April 27 to May 5. His interview with Dr. Michael Klaper originally aired on May 1, 2013.
With thanks to the Food Revolution Network, you can listen to the interview here at DoctorKlaper.com.
- May 16-18: Whole Foods Health Immersion – Naples, Florida
- September 6-8: Dr. McDougall’s Advanced Study Weekend – Santa Rosa, California
Dr. Michael Klaper speaks Sunday morning, September 8 from 10:45 to noon. His presentation is entitled, “Practical Nutritional Medicine: Putting Hippocrates’ Advice to Work to Treat Today’s Diseases.”
See an 84-minute video of the presentation here at DoctorKlaper.com.
- October 18-20: 12th Annual Healthy Lifestyle Expo – Woodland Hills, CA
- October 24-26: North American Plant-Based Nutrition Healthcare Conference – Naples, Florida
A review of current and progressive scientific research evidencing the preventive and disease fighting capabilities of plant-based, whole foods nutrition.
Dr. Michael Klaper will speak about the role of nutrition in digestion and intestinal health with specific reference to inflammatory bowel diseases, such as ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease.
- October 28-31: Whole Foods Health Immersion – Naples, Florida
- November 26: "Heal Yourself, Heal the World" – Pasadena City College, Pasadena, CA
- January 8: “Food for the Spiritual Journey” – Tri-Yoga International, Santa Cruz, CA
- February 9-12: Total Health Immersion – Naples, Florida
- Feb. 17-19: “From the Operating Room to the Dining Room” – Dr. John McDougall’s Advanced Study Weekend
- March 12: “Smart Food Choices for the 21st Century” – Sonoma State University
- April 15: “Eating As If the Earth Mattered” – World Peace Yoga, Healdsburg, CA
- April 22: “Avoiding Pitfalls in Vegan Nutrition” – Berkeley Vegan Earth Day
- June 16: Compassionate Living Outreach Group – Sonoma Humane Society, Sebastopol, CA
- June 29 – July 2: Vegetarian Summerfest – Johnstown, Pennsylvania
- September 9: Dr. John McDougall’s Advanced Study Weekend – Santa Rosa, CA
- October 6 & 7: 13th San Francisco World Veg Festival – San Francisco, CA
- October 12-14: 11th Annual Healthy Lifestyle Expo – Woodland Hills, CA
- October 27: Living Brain Wellness with Multiple Sclerosis – Portland, OR
- November 27-29: Total Health Immersion – Naples, Florida
Dr. Michael Klaper is pictured below with Dr. Joel Fuhrman and Peter Max at Peter Max Studios in New York City and with Victoria Moran, author of 11 books on spirituality and nutrition.
• Newsletter: Be informed of new events, videos, and articles, as well as news, information, and opinion about health, nutrition, and well being. Subscribe to Dr. Klaper’s Mailing List to receive his free e-mail newsletter.