DoctorKlaper.com - Official Website for Dr. Michael Klaper
Dr. Michael Klaper is available for private consultations by phone or Skype.
Whether it's a diagnosis you received on an X-ray report, results of a blood test, or advice you received from a medical specialist, Dr. Michael Klaper can help you navigate the medical maze and help you to make the best decisions for you and your loved ones.
Dr. Klaper's vast experience and easy-to-understand explanations enable him to serve as your private medical expert when faced with an important or difficult decision regarding your health care.
Dr. Klaper's knowledge and advice is especially valuable with respect to:
1) decisions regarding when or whether surgery is a proper form of treatment
2) interpreting the results of laboratory tests
3) understanding whether specific medications or a particular therapy regimen is safe and effective
4) learning what questions are most important to ask primary care physicians and treatment specialists
5) anticipating and avoiding side effects from medications and/or complications from surgery or hospitalization
6) devising plans for optimum nutrition, a balanced lifestyle, and maximizing the healing powers of your body
Dr. Klaper is pleased to review patient records and explain the results and opinions they contain. You're also welcome to submit, in writing, questions for discussion prior to your consultation.
As part of his consultation service, Dr. Klaper is pleased, when requested, to communicate with your primary care physician or treatment specialist.
Disclaimer: Private consultations by phone or Skype are for information purposes only. Dr. Klaper cannot assume clinical care for patients who are not treated in his office, nor write prescriptions or assume responsibility for their clinical condition or course. You are encouraged to retain a primary care provider for clinical care, prescriptions, etc.
Conference Calls: If you'd like, others of your choosing are welcome to listen to or otherwise participate in your private consultations with Dr. Klaper.
Recordings: Digital recordings of your consultations with Dr. Klaper are available, upon request, at no charge.
Availability: Dr. Klaper is available for consultations on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. (Pacific time). Other times may be arranged by prior agreement.
Pricing: Private consultations with Dr. Klaper are $100 for 15 minutes, $150 for 30 minutes, or $275 for one hour. Follow-up consultations involving the same diagnosis can be arranged at a reduced cost.
Payments by credit card, debit card, checking account, or PayPal balance are accepted via PayPal, worldwide leader in secure online payments.
More valuable than other "2nd opinions": Dr. Klaper provides patient and careful explanations in plain English. He helps clients understand what's happening in their body. He translates test results and advice from specialists in a language clients can understand and aids an understanding of the entire range of available treatment options.
Contact Dr. Michael Klaper to schedule a private consultation.
"I want to let you know how grateful I am for everything you taught me over the years about healthy ways to treat illness with and without medicine. I learned so much and have passed that info on to more people than I can count! Your advice has been life-changing and I just want to say THANKS!" - Melissa Bynum Steed
• Read what others have written about Dr. Michael Klaper.
• Read a 4-part interview with Dr. Klaper originally published under the headline, "Doctors with a Difference."
• See a 5-minute video of Dr. Michael Klaper talking about life and health.
• See a 6-minute video of Dr. Michael Klaper talking about the patient-doctor relationship.
• See a list of Dr. Michael Klaper's speaking engagements.